To enable us to provide information and advice, we need you to provide us with specific details. Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to finish. We will contact you in due course.

Data Protection Act 1998

In order to help you we need to maintain a record of your case, which may contain sensitive personal data, and which may be audited in the future.

The law says that we must get your consent to do this.

By sending us your details we assume that you agree to this BUT if you do not wish a computerised record of this information to be kept, please inform the adviser who contacts you. For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is Citizens Advice Wirral.

If you are filling this form in for somebody else the above will also apply.

Please complete enquiry form

Return to homepage